- About Us
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Development cooperation
- Australia-Mauritius Relationship
- About Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Importing from Australia
The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) is the Australian Government’s trade and investment development agency, operating as a statutory agency within the Foreign Affairs and Trade portfolio.
We help companies around the world to source goods, services and investment from Australia as well as identify and take up investment opportunities in Australia.
Australian products and expertise are renowned globally for high quality and innovation. Our industry experts can help you reduce the time, risk and cost involved in doing business with Australia by:
• Helping you locate, identify and develop relationships with the right Australian supplier.
• Providing insight on Australian capabilities.
• Facilitating introductions to Australian businesses at international exhibitions, buyer missions and other tailored industry and market events.
• Alerting you to the latest products and services out of Australia to help you grow your business.
Austrade partners the strengths of Australian businesses with the needs of international markets. We can open the door to a world of opportunities for your business.
If you are a company interested in establishing and building your business in Australia, please visit http://www.austrade.gov.au/Invest/default.aspx
If you are a Mauritian company interested in importing Australian products, please visit: http://www.austrade.gov.au/Buy/default.aspx
You can also search the Australian Suppliers Directory - over 1000 export capable Australian companies by keyword, company name or industry
If you are an Australian exporter interested in exporting and promoting your products and services overseas, please visit http://www.austrade.gov.au/Export/default.aspx
Contact details for Austrade in Mauritius:
Tel: +230 670 9783
Fax: +230 670 0619